Days of Our Lives.....

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Taste Buds

Well, as my taste buds improve each day and food just seems to taste extra good...I got a special treat last night! Jill Olsen (my wonderful neighbor) brought over this very tasty sausage casserole right out of the oven. I was being good while she was here and we were talking....but Ryan kept talking about the casserole and how good it was and I just better come and try a bite. I did and he was right...it was great. I think there were some extra good things in this recipe because mine does not taste that good. I must find out what she puts in hers.....so THANK YOU JILL!!!!! I hope I don't get too fat before I go back in the hospital. I figure right now....who cares about eating. I will loose this taste bud thing again so I am going to enjoy it while I can. What better time to enjoy them than at Christmas. I want to get some baking done here soon. Like we need all that..ha ha ha!!

I better get off of here for now. I do have some things I want to get done around the house....laundry, kitchen floor, snack time.......yummy!

Love you all.....Sharan

1 Comments:

Blogger LindaSue said...

You just eat what tastes good ladybug! We all prayed for your poor mouth and tastebuds during treatment so it is great to hear that things taste so special now. Might just be the loving kindness your neighbor put into that tasty dish made all the difference.

December 4, 2007 at 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home