Happy Birthday To Me!
Okay....I really was not wanting to spend my birthday in the hospital but I guess there is a really good reason I am still in here. The good news and a nice birthday present is that my counts are all starting to move upward!! So thanks for all the prayers because they are starting to be answered!! I have been dealing with some nausea since Sunday but not too bad...it will happen only once a day and usually after lunch. Last night was one of those times! Keith and I went walking and we stopped to chat with Michael and Nicole when I started feeling bad and my stomach started turning. I got back to my room and got another shot of the anti-nausea stuff and then I was ok.
Nicole came by my room just a few minutes ago with a card, present and some sweet cream cheese bars. I may have to hide them from Keith later on...hee hee! The present was a beautiful candle with scripture on the sides. I think they are at the Christian book store. It is really nice! So, thanks Michael and Nicole for the nice present and card. Michael wrote in the card: "Now we don't have to worry about our age or growing old...we can just say we made it another year and rejoice". I thought that was great!!
Well, I am going to try and walk around some and see if that will get me going and wake up. I have been laying around dozing off and on...it is now almost 12noon and lunch will be here any minute. I must have needed to get some lazy time in. I usually don't do that but it sure felt good to lay in bed all morning. I figure that the time will pass by quicker if I sleep through it....
Everyone have a great day!
Over and Out.
Sharan

4 Comments:
Happy Birthday Sharan!!! Bless your heart, I have to tell you, I can be having a bad day and feeling down, but when I read your post, it just makes me feel so much better. You are just WONDERFUL!!!! You are so positive and up beat!! I just love it. You hang in there. Know we love you and are praying to you all the time. I hope you have a good birthday!!! Love you bunches! Susan, Tony, Nicole and Spencer
Just think how next year for your birthday you can say "can you believe I was in the hospital this date last year? and now I feel so great!" Bless you and hope the sweet cream cheese bars were stupendous (cream cheese goodies are like chocolate - there are good and better but hardly any that is truly BAD)
To our sweet Sharan
Happy Birthday to you and so on and so forth. We love you so much and will be glad to get home and see you. If you keep going like this, maybe you'll be home soon - like the day after we get back. We're having a great time in Savannah, but are torn - wanting to be there for you too.
Much love,
Mom and Dad
Happy Birthday Sharan!!!
We just wanted to let you know we are praying and thinking about you all. I know it must be hard to be in that hospital roon and not home with everyone especially on your birthday.
We appreciate you taking the time to blog because that is how we keep up with your progress.
We love you,
Mike, Teresa, Chris, Jon and Tim
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home