Days of Our Lives.....

Friday, March 21, 2008

The Blah's

Well, yesterday I didn't post anything because there just wasn't much to post about. You can only do so much in this room. I felt pretty yuck yesterday and didn't do much. Jennifer came and spent the night with me last night and we watched "Nancy Drew" thanks to David for helping me figure out why this computer would not play a DVD. He told me what to do and we were in business after that. There is nothing like junk food and a movie. My mouth is somewhat better than it was to begin with so that is good. My counts are just slow to come up.
White Count: .5
Hemoglobin: 9.1
Platelets: 32

I am ready to get out of here and sleep in my own bed and not keep up with how much I go to the bathroom and what time! I am going to have to get more movies up here now that I can watch them...maybe I can get someone to bring some good ones.

I am going to get...Jennifer is watching cartoons and I am going to take another sink bath....whoo hoo!!

Everyone have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home