Days of Our Lives.....

Saturday, March 22, 2008

More Stuff From 9126

I had my labs done this morning and here are the results:
White count: .7
Hemoglobin: 9
Platelets: 29

The platelets and hemoglobin seem to be going back down but the white count is slowly coming up. I hate that it takes this long for the counts to come up but that is just the way it is and there is nothing you can do about it but just live with it.

I am so glad that I have my computer and Internet. At least that is something to do. And a good book to read is always nice. I really didn't think I would be in here on Easter but it looks that way. I am waiting to see if they have some sort of service here at the hospital. I just have not missed an Easter in so long...it feels strange being here and not going to the sunrise service.

Well, I will go for now. I am going to do some reading...and probably take a nap.

Later
Sharan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home