Days of Our Lives.....

Sunday, March 23, 2008

The End of Another Day

Well, this turned out to be a nice day. Keith came at lunch and brought lunch for me and the girls. We visited for a while and then my stomach started hurting. I got something through my IV for that and it made me really sleepy and I slept until around 2pm when Ryan came. I fell asleep again until 4:30pm and then it was time to eat dinner (chicken noodle soup). Ryan had pizza...then Mom and Dad came by for a visit and that was nice. So this has been a good day with just a few minor bumps in the road.

I am now waiting on my night time meds to get here....there is a cocktail of meds and after that I am pretty much done for the night...sleepy!

Now I just have to hope that the day I am going home is getting closer....the only problem is that my hemoglobin and platelets keep going down and they are supposed to be coming up. The white count has just come up to .7 so that is still pretty low. The doctor on call this weekend keeps telling me that he would rather not transfuse today in hopes that they will come up on their own. Let's just hope that in the morning when they do my labs...they will start come up.

Now, I am getting ready for bed and I have Ryan with me tonight so that is nice that we can hang out and chat...and watch some TV. He is going to go to school from here in the morning. I figured that I had the cot in my room from Jennifer spending the night here so Ryan can use it tonight.

Everyone be good!

Sharan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home