Days of Our Lives.....

Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Night At Last.

This has been a really good and creative day! I woke up early this morning and have been working on my other baby "This and That". I am enjoying this blog so much but not quite like this one since this one is really sort of like my journal or my life story....

I have picked out a couple of recipes that I thought would be nice to share with you all and some poems. One of the poems I shared on this blog is called "S.H.M.I.L.Y". I have not thought of that story in so long but finally found it and thought you would all enjoy it. I love that story. I would say that it is a Kleenex story.

I have been making a list of things to pack for the hospital and Jennifer came home from school and made her list. She will be with her dad this weekend and then Monday when she gets out of school then Ryan will bring her on to the hospital....she is still all excited.

Onto another subject:
I have already asked Grandma Allgood to get a pad of paper and a pencil handy and write down some of those funny sayings that I have been hearing my whole life. I know that Mom and Dad know of some as well....but the ones that really get me are the ones that come from Great Granny and Grandpa Rains! There are so many funny stories that I want to add to the other blog along with some of the recipes from the Allgood Family Cook Book, and other tips and tricks. I have already started creating this other blog and will add to it each day. This will really give me something to do this next week in the hospital while getting my chemo treatment!

If you have any funny stories, sayings, poems, recipes (with a story behind it) or something special you want to add in the other blog, please email this to me at:
sharan_marion@yahoo.com

Lots of love to all of you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

So here's my contribution to funny sayings....."It's for SOAP. Push the head down, soap comes out." Spoken by Sharan as she explains the ceramic cow sitting on her kitchen sink...moooooooo!!!

April 18, 2008 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Sharan said...

I am not quite sure what to say to that one....but I will have to put that on the blog now that you have mentioned it....even though no one would understand it but the two of us...but that's cool....hey....tell everyone I said " Duh Huh!!!

April 19, 2008 at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home