The "Other" Blog and other Bloggity Stuff
I know that I have been talking about doing another blog about other stuff such as recipes, beauty tips, teen stuff, household tips, etc. Well, I have created it today. I started on it last night but was too tired to really get it like I wanted it so I deleted the whole mess and started all over this evening. I have asked the kids to help me with a name for the blog and not much luck there....but it came to me today and I decided on the name "This and That". I have just started to work on it so it is under construction with only 1 recipe, 1 poem and 1 video! Not too bad for an hours worth of work! I was pretty happy with the whole layout and it looks pretty good.
Now on to Jennifer's trip to "Hip Chick" with Dee Wood (her Sunday School teacher) and another girl, Alexandria. I spoke with Dee and she said that the girls had the best time ever! Jennifer came home with some goodies! Thanks so much Dee! You have really made an impression on Jennifer and that means so much! Needless to say, Jennifer is very tired and in bed now!
Onto the neighborhood, good ole Robinhood Trace! I just love my neighbors...some more than others if you know what I mean but there are 3 of them that stand out quite a bit...Susan lives across the street from us and we chat quite a bit...she is fun to talk with....so, if you are reading this one Susan....I love you!! Another one is Jill....she is a trip and I love talking with her as well....and of course, Jill...I love you too! Then there is Sandy....now you would think that we would see each other more but NOOOO.....we see each other in Sunday School and Church.....and my daughter Jennifer likes to play with her son Dylan. Sandy, you are loved as well!! I have to tell you Sandy that I just love getting those hugs from Russ' dad!!! He is the sweetest man!!!! I just think he is great. So, if you are reading this, you can tell him that I will be expecting another hug on Sunday after church.
When I am outside and get to talk to my friends like Susan and Jill....it brightens my day and just makes me feel good inside. I want to make sure that you all know that. You have such an impact on me as being such good friends....because when I am able to vent and you are there listening to me...you are helping me in ways that you can never know and I want to thank you for that!!!
I am going to the other blog now to make some changes and see what other tricks I can do on there. I have really enjoyed this so much and it has been such a blessing for me to be able to share my life with you all.
Be ready for some intense posts coming up starting on this coming Monday as this will start my last round of chemo.....there will be lots of pictures and my daughter, Jennifer will be staying with me.....you have no idea how much this means to me. So be ready.....there will be some posts on here that are going to be straight from the heart and some posts as well from Jennifer as she will be with me on this last journey through chemo!
Love to you all!

1 Comments:
Like I said, YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!! I love you bunches!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home