I am in AGAIN Room 9103
The room is about the same size as the others I have been in. I checked in at 8:30am, went to the 9th floor and to the room to put all my stuff up and then went back downstairs to get my pic line put in. Then we went back to the room and got the blood work done to see what my counts are and to make sure they had all my meds written down so I can continue to take those. Keith has gone to Walgreens to get Ryan's prescription filled and to get one of mine filled..he has a receipt that says you get a 25.00 gift card for switching the prescriptions so..that is where he is right now. I ma waiting on my orders to get the chemo started. I am all ready for them to hook me up for this chemo.
Jennifer will be spending her evenings here with me and wake up here and her dad will take her to school form the hospital. We tried that before and she did great!! She really liked being with me.
Well, as soon as something exciting happens, I will let you know! Love to you all, Sharan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home