More Hospital Pics

Okay...this is of course my doctor. This is Dr. Christopher "Chris" Thomas and he is the best ever....I just think the world of him and if you had seen the earlier post on Hello Kitty and Superman, then you will get a good laugh....he is sort of like Superman!! This doctor has an awesome personality and whoever gets to be under his care in the future can consider themselves to be so lucky and blessed!! He has always been so down to earth and explained everything to me and spent time with my family if he needed to...he really cares and I just love him!!
This is Meredith, she is a chemo nurse but I think she is in a management position...correct me if I am wrong. She is just wonderful too! I think you can see by the clock that this was my next to the last bag of chemo on Friday afternoon....seems like I had another pass that day to get out...oh well, I will miss her, she is a sweet heart!!
I couldn't put these in here without my mom since she is ALWAYS with me during the days....so we had to snap this one, I think this was right before our scare with the chemo...we looked happy in that moment...I think the next few moments were not too smily...they were a bit scary!
This is Monica! She is the "Mother Hen" of the bunch and she has been on 7p-7a for a while. She is a sweet lady and very attentive!! She always made sure to check "everything" out and that is a good thing!! She is a sweet heart! I will miss her for sure.
This is Chelsa...we have introduced her to the "CVS" world of couponing....she is great as well...I have impressed her with doing my own eye drops (I think Michael Glazier did his own too). She has a great personality and just fun to talk to when you are feeling lonely. I know there are some of them up there that you just want to be "paged" if you know what I mean.....I will miss you girl!! Hope I won't see you for a fever!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home