Days of Our Lives.....

Friday, April 25, 2008

The Last Chemo Day!

Well, today is the day.....I will be getting my last 2 bags of chemo and the last one I will be getting at 5am on Saturday morning and then I am going home. Here is the best part!! I am getting to keep my pic line in for transfusions since my veins are so bad...Dr. Thomas has already written the order for me to keep it in my arm until I am out of the woods as far as needing blood and platelets or if I get a fever I can just come on in and they can hook me up! I am so happy about this you cannot even imagine.

I failed to mention that yesterday, after Mom and I got back from shopping at Hamrick's....we layed in my bed (together) and watched Chonda Pierce videos and laughed quite a bit....I wish I could have had a picture of that one!! Both of us laying in that small hospital bed was funny...it is a good think that she is small....I am the one that is finding all the weight that she is loosing.

Oh well, I will be getting back to getting into shape as soon as I am done with all of this!!

Right now, I need a bath and to soak my poor feet....I have this stuff I put on my feet and it makes them really soft....I am sure you didn't need to know all of that but you know me...I tell it all! I think I take after mom sometimes but then there are other times I feel like I have a little bit of Grandma Allgood and Great Grandpa....but I am for sure a Spach so I guess I am a mixture of them all.....pretty cool to think of it that way! Later....it is off to the sink bath!

Later.....much later.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home