The Lord Doesn't Waste Time...
You know when you pray for something....well, sometimes the answers are unclear for quite some time and you are required to wait....wait on Him! I am really not good at that but I think I have been getting better at it...He is still molding me by all means!!
I know that I told you all in an earlier post that I wanted to Lord to use me through this cancer and to take me out of my comfort zone and just use me however he saw fit! Well, I am here to tell you my friends....he doesn't waste any time on answering that sort of prayer...I really have been praying and thinking about this for a while but I think the Lord knew I wasn't quite ready for this until TODAY!
A social worker came to my room and we talked about taking care of my pic line and leaving it in at home and she began to leave and then she paused....she asked me if there was anything I wanted to talk about....I paused......I glared into her face and she came to me and sat down on the bed....it was like she knew what I wanted to say. I told her that the Lord didn't have me go through this illness for nothing...I know he would want me to use it for his glory! I wanted to be there for someone who needed to talk about their pain, their feelings, and all the why's! What a way to witness to the lost or to just be there for someone who needs to talk to a person who has been there! The social worker is a Christian (funny huh?!) God worked it all out...she is putting me on the contact list and she added that there were not too many people on this list. I made sure and told her that this would be used for the Lord's Glory and not mine. I know he is using me and has been using me for some time now and I am seeing the evidence of it all around me. I am not by any means telling you that I have done all this wonderful healing myself or positive thinking all by myself....for I am nothing without Jesus! He can do all things! Anything is possible through Him and I am living proof of it.
Even if the Lord saw fit for me to leave this earth and the cancer ever came back...this will not have been for nothing.....and if you ever ask me if I could change anything or go back and NOT go through this.....I would tell you my friends, I would not have traded this for the world....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home