More pics....
I know I promised more pictures from the last stay at the hospital but I have been pretty tired today so I thought I would try that tomorrow evening....or I may even get a burst of energy and try in later tonight if I cannot sleep.
I know I am happy about the last treatment to be over but my thermostat is really messed up and my hormones are still screwed up.....hot flashes and sad spells...but the meds help some too. I have had a pretty good day, took a long nap and feel better after I ate dinner that Audrey made...she made spaghetti and Texas toast...it was really good and we even had some left overs.
Sundays are sort of gloomy since it is back to school and work but we will just have to get back in the swing of things.
On the note of my pic line. Keith has been doing a great job flushing the lines and putting heparin in them both. We have a 30 day supply in case I have to have them that long...so that is a good thing. It sure will be nice to get my blood work done through the pic line and not getting stuck twice a week. I go every Tuesday and Thursday morning to see how low my counts go and if I need blood and platelets. I usually can't get by without them. The last time I went too long and my platelets were all the way down to 5 and that is way too low.
Enough about that, I am on the couch watching a movie with the girls...then it won't be long and I will be going to bed. Back to work tomorrow! I have to get in as much time as I can...while I feel halfway normal.
later.......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home