Days of Our Lives.....

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Not a Good Night

Jennifer and I spend the evening and night together. We watched Alvin and the Chipmunks and that was a good movie...we kept falling asleep so I got her in her little roll away bed and tucked her in and then it hit me that I was feeling quite nauseous! I called and they were about to give me another bag of chemo but before they do that they give me a shot of anti-nausea stuff....it didn't work so they tried one other thing that I can't pronounce or spell and that did the trick....I woke up early since I had to get Jennifer out the door for her dad to take her to school....that was at 7:30am.

I came back to my room and thought I would take a nap...I was tired after being up all night. I woke up to the nurse telling me that she was going to change my pic line bandage and clean that area...hurts a lot and I just gave up and got up. It is not almost 11:30am and lunch will be here at 12pm. I have not eaten anything for breakfast due to the fact of falling back asleep and it was cold french toast and bacon...oh well, I didn't need that anyway. I will be glad to get back to my normal way of eating and loose this unwanted weight...I think that would make me feel better physically and emotionally!!

I better get. I have some actual work to do for nationwide so let me get to that. I will blog more later.

have a blessed day, and as one of my candy wrappers said on the inside "Find Your Happy Place" I thought for me that was very appropriate!!

Sharan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home