Days of Our Lives.....

Friday, July 11, 2008

The End of A Long Day

This day has been pretty busy running around taking Audrey to practice and then to pick her up. I hadn't walked yet so I got on the treadmill but it was still around 11am...so I did about 45 minutes! Woo Hoo!! I had a good day with WW as I ate very good and watched the points. I think this is the best plan ever. I can't wait to see if I have lost any weight. I know that I shouldn't be too anxious about this but I really want to get back to normal...weight and all...Keith is standing over my shoulders and rubbing my head...maybe that will help my hair grow back faster...

Anyhooooo....I am calling it a day. I have 8 points left over today since I walked 45 minutes earlier and I have done the bicycling with Jennifer this evening after dinner. I had one of those hotdogs like Mom told me about with a little bit of mustard and slaw...not too much though...it filled me up and I may have another yogurt later.

Larry: I will keep that in mind about Aldi's....I will have to see how many points they are. The WW yogurts are only 1 point. I like to find things that are low in points...it is like a challenge for me...fun too....oh ya, Jennifer has another blog and I will have to get the site so I can let you all know. She sure is growing up on me...yikes!!

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home