Days of Our Lives.....

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Another Day....

I had a nice day at the office. It was busy but nothing too bad. I get tickled when people think we are busy and it isn't anything like what I have seen in the past. I am not sure if I told you all but I started Weight Watchers this past Sunday and so far it has gone pretty good. It sure is a lot more easier to do than the low carb diet...and there are more healthy choices. I have been working on my list for the grocery store and it is full of veggies and granola and yogurt....I know there are quite a bit more choices and that makes it fun and it doesn't get boring. I will weigh sometime this weekend...we will see what happens. I feel better already just knowing that I am eating more healthy and am writing everything down.

I better get for now....I have to get ready for bed. I am quite tired and am ready to sleep. Everyone take care and please stop by and look at my bookshelf!! You just might find a book that you want to read.

Later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home