Days of Our Lives.....

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fun in The Sun!

I guess this was a pretty productive day. I went to Walmart and got some of the Weight Watcher's nonfat yogurt. The price is right so, I got plenty of it. I like to put granola in it and it is more filling. My favorite flavor is the strawberry and banana...yummy!

I had another good day...I was a bit worried about lunch because while we were out, we stopped at subway and got some sandwiches. I had the new Veggie Delight and it was really good (no meat). I had to call mom and have her look it up in her book. I was shocked when she said it was only 4 points. Cool!! Dinner was good with all steamed veggies and we also had some cucumbers (thanks to mom, dad and grandma) they are quite tasty! We went to the pool for about an hour and then it started to thunder so we left and came back home....we were tired and we all took a little cat nap and then Keith got home....

The girls are at church so I thought this would be a good time to post...they have youth tonight....anyhoooo.....nothing new to tell. I will be anxious to see what the scales say when I do get to weigh. I know what I was when I started so anything less would be great!! I know I didn't get this way over night but over a period of 8 months. All of the meds I was getting and steroids...if I were you...I would not recommend taking those things....they will blow you right up (weight gain). I guess I just have to be patient and get it off the healthy way. I talked to my doctor and he told me that Weight Watcher's is probably the most healthy way to go since you have more food choices and you are watching your fat intake...and you are taking in more fiber. This is great!! I have 4 points left over today...and I don't feel hungry at all. I am very satisfied! Maybe I should be a spokesperson for them...hhhmmmmm.

Love you all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home