Days of Our Lives.....

Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday...but where did Wednesday and Thursday go?

I don't have much memory of those 2 days. I go the green light this morning to take off the bandage but no pool or hot tub until next week (bummer). I know that hot tub would have felt really good on my hip but that is okay....she said I could go ahead and start walking and working out again so that made me happy. She told me that this was probably the most important time to exercise when you are going through a stressful time and not to lay around and dwell on it. I have to share yesterday's verse since I don't remember reading it but I know I did:

May they who love you be like the sun when it rises in its strength. Judges 5:31 NIV

Today's verse is really good: Peace be to the whole community, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 6:23 NRSV

I sure know one thing....the Lord sure can bring you peace when you are in most need of it and put thoughts in your head that are pure and not sarcastic or crude. I think that if you ask the Lord to help you have a positive attitude, He will provide that to you.

Well, I am off to the bedroom to take off this bandage and get ready for a walk. Don't worry, I will not go too far and not be able to come back if it gets too painful (DAD)!!

Love you all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you and continue to pray. Thanks for your reports.
Larry and Sandra

August 23, 2008 at 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home