Me Again
This verse is great!
Do not fear, for I am with you, do not be afraid, for I am your God, I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand. Isaiah 41:10
This one really spoke to me because God knows where I am right now and He knows that I am a little scared....He always provides just the right things to say to me at just the right time. Now, I have to trust this and know that He will never leave me. Our verse in VBS is: I can do everything through Christ because He gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
It has been raining pretty hard this morning so my walking outside has not happened...but we will be going to the YMCA and I can get my workout done there and then swim my laps.
Today at 2pm, Hannah has her first Volleyball scrimmage and we will be going to that. I am glad that I am able to see my children do things like swimming and volleyball..and the little things they do. Fun.
I better get off of here. I am still drinking my coffee and eating my Fiber One bar. I know I have things to get done today.
Everyone have a good day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home