Days of Our Lives.....

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday

Today's verse is: The Lord longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the Lord is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him! Isaiah 30:18

This morning was nice. We went to church and came home. The good part is that Keith went with Hannah and myself to the Y to work out! We got home a little after 4pm and I think Keith is about to fall out from being so worn out. He has promised me for a while that he would come with us and he finally did this time!!

I am looking forward to WW meeting in the morning. Mom and Dad will be coming to my house for this meeting and then off to Charlotte, NC to see Grandma Spach. I would go but there are too many things to get done right now. I will probably go the next time they go.

School will be starting on August 25 and I know that the kids are not too happy about this. Jennifer got her letter from her teachers and she was thrilled to see who she got and was very happy about it!! Hannah and Audrey will not know their schedule and teachers until open house on Wednesday the 20th. I will be going to Jennifer's open house with Keith but Jennifer will be in New Jersey on a little vacation right before school starts!

Nothing more to tell right now...I took some Tylenol PM so I could sleep. I tried to take a nap earlier but my mind was going 100 mph and I just could not relax enough to fall asleep. I know that I would be able to sleep if I took that! I am getting very sleepy so I will close. Later.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sharan....I love reading the verses you've been posting. They are all great. I'm praying for you every day. Your faith inspires and encourages me.
~Lacy Cockerham

August 18, 2008 at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home