Days of Our Lives.....

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Sneak Peak....

I have been in deep thought about so many things...there are thousands of thoughts going through my head right now as I plan for the bone marrow biopsy tomorrow. I decided tonight to go ahead and see what the scripture is for in the morning. I thought that God would have something special in store just for me to think about all night and to carry with me to the doctor in the morning. I sure was pleased to read this scripture:

He made known to us the mystery of His will according to His good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ. Ephesians 1:9

This tells me that He has a plan and His ways are perfect. He has a reason for everything and He never makes a mistake. This gives me great comfort and peace to know that He is in control and even when we think that we should be healed or have all the answers now...sometimes His plans are not our own!

Thank you everyone who has been praying for me about this whole situation. I know that God carries me in His hands and will continue to do so. One day I will be right there with Him in Heaven and that is the best peace and comfort anyone could ever have! He continues to mold me into the woman I am supposed to be...

I am off to bed....and no I sure didn't walk or do much of anything today but rest....I guess I needed a day off from working out and a day to meditate on other things.

Love to you all!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharan, This will be my top devotion for the day. We're already praying early this morning as we take Pam for her endoscopy and colonoscopy (SIC) for you both. What a needy people we are, BUT we are made strong in our weakness. We love you,
Uncle Larry

August 20, 2008 at 5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home