Quiet Time
I walked this morning and didn't even bring my music. I had my quiet time as I walked and it was so peaceful and energizing. Here is the scripture for today:
How precious is your steadfast love, O God! All people may take refuge in the shadow of your wings. Psalm 36:7 NRSV
How true this is. We can take refuge in Him.
Nothing to tell this morning much. I know that if I hadn't gone to the doctor on Wednesday, I would have been very surprised to brush my teeth yesterday and my gums were bleeding. I know this is due to the low platelet count. It scared me at first but then I remembered that you bleed very easily and bruise when your platelets are low. I guess we will play the waiting game and see what pans out on the 20th. Just as long as the white count doesn't get any lower...that will be okay with me. I don't want to go through the mouth pain again....
I sure appreciate all the prayers out there and the words of encouragement. I feel that God has carried me this far...He will carry me even further! I better got off here and start this day....
Later...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home