Days of Our Lives.....

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Still Sore...

This has been a nice weekend with a youth pool party yesterday and church this morning. We were able to get two teenage girls from the "Good Neighbor Center" to church this morning and some clothes to them as well! The look on their faces was awesome!! I know I have not been up on the scripture in the past couple of days but have had my quiet time. Here goes the one for today: On this mountain the Lord of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of rich food, a feast of well-aged wines. Isaiah 25:6

No wine for me thank you....hee hee! God is so good and it is so wonderful to see what He can do in your life if you just open up to him. He will use you if you tell him you want to be used and he never wastes any time in doing so!!

I am still a little sore today and had to take some pain meds last night when we got home. There is a hard place on the back of my hip where the bone marrow biopsy was done and it sure is sore! I hate taking that medicine because it makes it hard for me to get up early in the morning. I have to get back to my walking early in the morning....the Y will have to be done in the evenings now since school starts tomorrow. The kids are not too thrilled about going back but I am ready to go back to work for a while or until I get the results back from this bone marrow biopsy that will be done on September 3....keep praying for good results as we had some good results this past week.

Love to you all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home