Penny, Penny, Penny....
Well, we have Papaws' baby (Penny)! She is scared of Maddy (our dog) but when Maddy tries to slowly creep up to her to take a sniff...Penny starts to scream and that scares Maddy...too funny! Penny likes Jennifer's room...it is nice and warm. She has been eating just fine but I am not feeding her other stuff so she has been eating her dog food just great! Oh ya, Penny has never been up or down stairs....well, she has figured out how to go up and down ours since we have carpet on them and she is obsessed with doing it...this dog is a trip!!!
Jennifer and I tried to feel Ozzie (the snake) but he just was not interested at all in the little "pinkie"...so I get to try again later today since Jennifer is with her dad....eeewwww! I think I can do it though. We will see.
I had to work today to make up for being out on Tuesday with Jennifer's class day and taking the snake to Jennifer's class...that was cool.
I hope Mom and Dad are having a great trip and not worrying about Penny...she is doing great!
Later....

4 Comments:
Sharan
I just read your post to Dad and he feels much better now.... You are right - she is his baby.
We sure do appreciate you guys letting her stay there. I hope she recognizes your Dad when we get back on Monday night.
Love
Mom
Penny is a sweetie and anytime you guys need a sitter, we can do it!!! Love you tons!!!
Penny is a sweetie and anytime you guys need a sitter, we can do it!!! Love you tons!!!
I still do not know how to do this blog thing... sorry I left the same message twice... I guess I REALLY meant it!!!! LOL
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home