Still Here...
This has been a very busy couple of days..well since last Thursday. I have been doing Hot Yoga after work each day. I missed Saturday morning because the class was at 9am and I was just too tired to get up and go...so I slept in. Sunday's class was at 3:30pm and I went to that one and it was packed...and very very hot!! The room is about 105* and 80% humidity...so you sweat like you are writing a check!!!!! Just kidding...but you really sweat all those toxins out and I am hoping that will give me a different result on Thursday morning when I go get my labs done. I am going to turn into a green tea leaf...but I am trying to drink lots of that each day.
Let me see what has been going on.....Jennifer is back home from her cruise...she got in about midnight. School is out until Wednesday so they are home goofing off. This gives me a chance to get some extra hours in.
Hannah received a gift from an anonymous person at church for her Jr Olympic Volleyball. Her tryouts were yesterday. She will find out the team info and if she made it on Wednesday.
Audrey got her learner's permit and is a good driver...she doesn't make me feel like I am going to have a heart attack when we are in the car together. I have found that it is better in my car and if her dad is not in the car with us.....he tends to get a little tore out of the frame....funny, huh!!!!
Ryan is getting his cap and gown ordered for graduation that will be the end of May...not sure about the exact date but it is happening so pray for him...he also has another job interview to detail cars and I think he would be good with that...he loves cars and always has.
I better get...I am working (scanning documents) and need to get back to it. Love you all!

1 Comments:
Time flies, huh? I can't believe it is time for Ryan to graduate already!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home