I am so very proud to announce that Hannah has been selected to be inducted into the National Honors Society. The ceremony was tonight at 7pm. We are so proud of her and she has worked so hard on her studies to get where she is today and will continue to work harder in the future. Her school work is so important to her. I have tried for over an hour now to post some pictures from this occasion but could not get the icon to work to post pictures....I will try again later this evening! This post date should have been last night but couldn't get it on here until this morning....go figure.
Later...
3 Comments:
Congratulations to Hannah!!!!
We love you and are so proud of you.
Love
Mamaw and Papaw
Congratulations to your whole family - a person doing well academically isn't achieving in a vacuum - so Hooray for the Marion family with Hannah's honor!
Hannah, congratulations! I know this is not a common award and takes a lot of work and discipline and prayers. Wish we were closer so we could see you and get to know you better, but the blogs sure are a blessing. We love you and your family.
Larry and Sandra
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home