One Day At A Time
I wanted to share a praise with you all that Mama Faye had her port-a-cath placed this morning and that went well and she is at home resting. This is just one of the many steps she will go through in this journey she will be traveling. This journey is one of many different emotions. I don't think I will ever forget how I felt when I was diagnosed with AML! I was mad at God and thought this was it....then I had to come to the realization that He allows things to happen in our lives for a reason...we may never know why but one day we will. I still have days that aren't too great and get mad about how things go. Friends that I have or had that were or are going through cancer.....sometimes....I just feel like screaming! It isn't fair! But God holds you up when you are down and feel alone. God knows what you are going through....and sometimes...there are no words for how you feel and cannot even form a thought....that is when God takes over and takes over. The Holy Spirit intercedes for us when we cannot pray! How powerful is that?!
Righ now, I am praising God because He has allowed me to be in remission....I am suffering the long term side effects of the chemo (chemo brain) if you will....I forget all the time, can't concentrate, and that isno fun...then there is the tingling....that has pretty much stopped for the most part..I still have days that it happens but it isn't as bad as it used to be. I am trying a new medication for the "chemo-brain"! I sure hope it helps me out and I am sure my husband and children hope it works as well! I know they get frustrated with me sometimes as I forget things they tell me or I will tell a story that has already been told. I think I have "half-timers" ha!!!
All this to say.....it is okay to feel what you feel but you have to trust that God will pull you through....He has provided us with wonderful doctors and medication....we just have to do what they tell us and go from there.
Mama Faye: I don't really know you, but you are being prayed for by so many people all over the country! I am one of them! You can call me anytime if you need me!!
In His Grip
Sharan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home