Days of Our Lives.....

Saturday, January 10, 2009

To All My Cancer Buddies

I never thought I would be posting about cancer or to people I knew who had cancer. It really blows my mind how many people I have met and family members that I know that have cancer or have had cancer....me included!

I thought I would say hello to all my cancer buddies out there. One of them lives in Oregon!

So here is a verse for the day:

Love knows no limit
to its endurance,
no end to its trust,
no fading of its hope;
it can outlast anything.
Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:7-8

I hope this day finds you all well and or feeling well. Just remember that I am thinking about you all and praying for healing and to continue in remission! God has healed me and I just figure He has plans for me and He has plans for you too if you will just open your heart and let Him lead you on. Sometimes the path He chooses for you is really hard to understand and sometimes we may never understand. But He has a reason for everything he allows and we all have to keep that in mind. I hope this has encouraged someone out there today or tomorrow or maybe even next week. Much love to you all.
Sharan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE love you... Mama Faye said to tell you that also....

January 10, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home