Praying For Abby!
I just got an email from my cousin Pam about a little girl named Abby who has a high risk, very aggressive type of leukemia. I read up on their blog and watched the little video that they made about her and the courage this family has is awesome! They know the Lord and this is how they can get through this terrible thing. They have allowed God to use this situation for His good. If you want to join in with me and thousands of others all over the place and read about her and most important....pray for her and her family....then you can click on the link on the right and catch up on her story. This little girl has touched my heart and I know she will touch yours as well. Let's all pray for Abby!
In His Grip
Sharan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home