Days of Our Lives.....

Sunday, January 11, 2009

What Do You Need?

I have found that in my life when things seem really bad or crazy and I wonder how we are going to get through something like finances and getting by on so little....I look back and God reminds me that He provides for those who trust Him....I was reading this morning about that very thing. Here is my scripture for the day...how funny that Keith and I were just talking about this very thing and I got up this morning and this was my scripture!

Your heavenly Father
knows your needs.
He will always give you
all you need from day to day
if you will make
the Kingdom of God
your primary concern.
Luke 12:30-31

I think that is so cool how God can put things in your path when you are searching things out....and asking Him to guide you in the right direction. He really does provide you with all your needs...notice how I said needs!!

He sure has provided for us. He has put people in our lives that have said just the right things and made sure that our needs were met.

This month is sure going by fast! This will be another quick year.....I just know it! I used to think that time went so slow and now that I am older...the story is true that time goes by faster when you are older.

Sharan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the inspiritional blog!

Life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes.
Uncle Larry

January 12, 2009 at 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home