Waiting on Ryan to Get Here....
I think I am still recovering from that long trip....I am still pretty tired but not as bad as yesterday. Ryan called earlier this morning after he had already been on the road for an hour. Keith spoke with him so I think things are going pretty good so far on this road trip for him. I know that I am ready for him to be here so we can spend some time together. I know that on Monday night he will spend the night with my parents so he can ride with them to Charlotte and see his great-grandma and he can also visit with Larry and Sandra.
We are having a family get together or a Graduation Celebration on Monday. Pam, David and their two are coming along with Mom and Dad. I think Grandma Allgood is going to be with Bobby. I hope she is having fun.
I have made a pound cake and i also made Ryan's favorite cake...Pineapple Upside Down Cake. This is also a favorite of my Dad's...I am also making another Apple cake as well sometime today!!
I better get back to it. I have been trying to get the house ready for the cook-out and getting Ryan's room ready.
I have been taking breaks here and there....these hot flashes and night sweats are not getting better and I have the Extra Strength Estoven....I guess it takes a while to get that in your system.....meanwhile, I am a mess!! Oh well, I will survive.
Later,
Sharan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home