Days of Our Lives.....

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Praise.....

I have a praise.....today was weigh in and I am down another 2.2 pounds! This just goes to show you that leaning on God for help with food choices is really working out well!

I look forward to tomorrow and all of next week as I learn more. The meeting tonight was awesome. I always take so much information that Mom and Jane bring to the table. The food that is out there that is really healthy and good for you is right at your fingertips, you just have to change little things at a time and you will be on your way to a healthier lifestyle.

We also learned that we all have our days of weakness and need each others prayers...and support. We are all human and need the Lord and we sure need each other to lean on as well...I think we help each other in so many ways. I love how we all come from different walks of life and can bring some different ideas to the table.

I hope you all are doing well....come back tomorrow for a devotion about success....should be interesting....

Later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home