Praise the Lord...even in the stressful times
Hello All! I am sure that this video has been on here before but I was listening to some music this evening and found this video again. This song really has a special place in my heart because when I was very sick in the hospital and didn't have a clue if I would be here much longer....this song found its way to me. The Lord really speaks through this music to me. Many of you know that I am a music nut!! This song talks about praising the Lord when the stresses of life get you down! The BIG message here is that God has already done all the work so the war's already won..... the war could be anything that you are dealing with that may have a hold on you...I hope you all enjoy this song and video by The Imperials called Praise The Lord....
I ask that you really pay close attention to the words in this song...

2 Comments:
Dear Sharan... oh my goodness.. this is one of my favorite old songs... the imperials too! many special memories with these songs... Mike too loves the Imperials! I will never forget one day when he and I went to N. Wilkesboro to see someone and we were in his car on the way home jamming to the imperials tape... it was awesome and the words still are dear to my heart!!!! love you Sharan! Pamie
Pamie, This song has very special meaning to me too...I haven't heard it in so long but when I was in the hospital...it surfaced and really made me think about things...this song is awesome! Just reminds us that we can still praise Him in times that we feel down and have fallen. Love you...Sharan
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home