Days of Our Lives.....

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday...

Along the course of our journey, we are beginning to see that our God is a God of power. He is able. He is good. And He can take our humble failings as we offer them to Him, causing even the worst of them to work for good, as we love Him and are called according to His purposes!
Romans 8:28 (The Message)
26-28Meanwhile, the moment we get tired in the waiting, God's Spirit is right alongside helping us along. If we don't know how or what to pray, it doesn't matter. He does our praying in and for us, making prayer out of our wordless sighs, our aching groans. He knows us far better than we know ourselves, knows our pregnant condition, and keeps us present before God. That's why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good.
Have you ever been in a place that you were so down and distressed that you couldn’t find it in you to pray? I know that I sure have. It is not a place I like to be but knowing that when I am there…God takes over for me and prays for me. It may take me a little while to remember this when I am going through a bad time but once I realize this truth…I have a peace.

Just dealing with the daily tasks these days can be tiring and very stressful…much less dealing with a family emergency or a work related issue!

I have really seen that God has been working on me with the food issue but it has spread into other aspects of my life as well. To see that God is here for me and will help me if I just ask is such a wonderful feeling! He has shown me some pretty amazing things in the past 3 years but now in the past few months, He has really opened my eyes.

I am so thankful that I know a God that forgives and forgets….loves me very much and is here for me at all times.

I hope you all have a great day…be blessed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home