School's Out For The Summer
Well, school is out for the summer. Audrey had her 8th grade graduation this past Friday and now we will have 3 in high school next school year. Ryan will be in 11th grade, Hannah in the 10th and Audrey in the 9th!!!! Jennifer will be going into the 4th grade. I ask for lots of prayers when school gets started back due to having 3 teenagers all getting ready at the same time for school. I may need heavy medication for all that....just kidding!
I am looking forward to the next 2 weeks as Jenifer and I will have this coming week alone to ourselves. This will be a nice time for us to spend some time together as we don't get a chance to do that very often. Hannah and Audrey are going on a church beach trip this week and will be back on June 16th. Ryan left on June 9th for the summer in Alabama. He will be working with his dad all summer doing electrical.
Well, it is just about time to get out the door for church. I will type more later.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home