Another Busy Day
Hi there my fellow blog readers!
Jennifer left this morning for Lynchburg, VA on a childrens camp with her friends from church. She will return home on Friday around 2pm or a little after. Hannah will be going on a little trip on Thursday with a friend from youth at church and returning sometime this coming weekend. Audrey is going to be babysitting a little girl up the street....so as usual they are always on the go!
I will be registering and starting my life and health classes on August 15th! Please say a little prayer that I can retain all this information and pass my state exam. I am getting excited about this and a lot nervous. I am not worried about the class...just the state exam. Once I get that out of the way, I will take the Medicare long term care and the state exam for that...then I will be all done and ready to do business!!! YIPPPPEEEEEE!!
That is all for this blog today. I am very tired and ready to chill out for a while. Hugs and Kisses to you all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home