Days of Our Lives.....

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Unclutter Your Home......UUHHGGGG!


Thanks to Pam Spach...I have been reading the famous book "Unclutter Your Home" by Donna Smallin. I have read the book and read it again...then even looked at certain parts over again! I think this book can be summed up in 4 words...GET RID OF IT!!!!
This is a great book and very helpful in organizing things...mainly getting rid of your junk. I usually recycle my clothes and shoes with Goodwill. I have to say that a couple times a year....I get rid of things that I didn't end up wearing very much and getting other stuff from Goodwill. That being said.....I can say that I am definitely NOT a pack rat....I am so into throwing things out and occasionally....I go through my kids rooms while they are away and throw things out that they never miss. I think that if they never miss the item, they didn't need it anyway.
I am taking the book back to mom and dad's so Pam can get it from there. Thanks Pam for letting me borrow this wonderful book. It did help with the organizing of all my junk....Good day to all!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

I am so glad that the book was helpful to you. Also, I don't know if I ever really answered you the other night when you asked if I would like to have Jennifer's clothes for Phoebe. The answer is YES! Sometimes when everyone is talking and the kids are going crazy, I am not sure what I am saying, know what I mean? I wish that your clothes fit me because I could really use some hand-me-downs too! :)

July 25, 2007 at 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home