My Honey Is Home
Today was the BIG day! My sweet heart came home with Hannah and Audrey. I was so glad to see them. I think I hugged and kissed Keith to death but that's okay. I really missed my baby. I promised that we would not cut our time together short anymore. He brought home a couple of ornaments for the deck. Of course it is a sun with the rays coming out from it and it looks great outside. Hannah has already gone to spend the night with a friend. Keith and Audrey are cutting into a cantaloupe and it smells really good. I looked up how many carbs are in cantaloupe and it reads this: 3.1 net carbs per .25 cups!!!!! Good grief!!! 1/4 cup is how much oil I use in making a cake and that is not much. So I am blowing it all out and having two nice size slices in celebration of having Keith home and I will celebrate some more tomorrow night when Jennifer gets home from her trip to New Jersey. I reckon I can celebrate more when Ryan gets home from Alabama on August 18th. I am starting to count down the days till he gets back. Well, I am off to the kitchen to devour some cantaloupe. Hugs and Kisses!!! I hope I spelled cantaloupe right....oh well.

2 Comments:
Looks right to me, but did you know you can spell-check your blog post?
I do spell check the blog, but there are still things that I catch that aren't quite right. I have to make sure I read it very closely before posting. Thanks though....love ya, Sharan
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home