Is it Friday Yet??
I am so ready for the weekend. I know....it comes and it goes really fast but that is fine. I am ready for some down time. This Saturday, we are having a nice cook-out at our house for a belated birthday for Marie or should I say Memaw. THis should be fun. I love getting together with family. I think we should do that more often than we do....maybe I will plan ahead and do one in the fall when the weather cools off more...maybe a cook out in October!! I look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!
I have started on my Christmas idea list......YIKES!!! I know that sounds weird in the summer but you have to plan ahead. I think I can pull it off though. THanks to Pam for her ideas the past few years...I think I know what I am going to do. I can't tell you because it would spoil the fun.
Enough about Christmas.....I am shutting down this computer and sitting down in Jennifer's room to watch her hermit crabs. One of them got injured and I know who the culprit is....the big one is called the warrior. He is bigger than the others and likes to pinch them for no apparent reason! I think the big one is fixing to change shells. He has sucked up a bunch of water and digging a lot...now he is down there checking out the other shells to see which one he wants to move into next. It is not a glamorous thing to watch but it facsinates me....call me weird...but that's me. Well, I better get downstairs before I miss out on the action....see you all later!

1 Comments:
Hermit crab drama!
Oh, dear, what am I going to do for Christmas this year? Better start thinking!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home