Days of Our Lives.....

Monday, October 29, 2007

Today Will Be Bag #6

I know I will loose count of all the bags I am getting of chemo but oh well. Yesterday was a very bad day. I just couldn't get out of bed until after I got some medicine for my stomach hurting so bad. I just wanted to sleep. There isn't a whole lot of rest at night as I get up every hour if not every 45 minutes to go to the restroom! That is getting very old!

Larry and Sandra came by yesterday and I hate that I felt bad and didn't get to visit with them like I wanted to. David, my brother came by for a while and visited with us (Keith and I). David made a beautiful card from a picture I had taken of a butterfly, you will just have to see it....really pretty. Becky came by for a visit and brought Keith some dinner and me a milkshake. Of course, by the time dinner came at 5pm I couldn't even think about eating so that tray went back to the kitchen...oh well. I feel like I can eat this morning though. If my stomach can hold out and not hurt for a while then I will be fine. Well, I am off to the restroom again. I will probably doze after breakfast. Hopefully I will feel more like blogging later.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Sharan. Hang in there. Instead of counting bags of chemo, count how many days till it's over. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Love, Donna

October 29, 2007 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger LindaSue said...

Checking in on you this morning - sorry about the rough day, blogging is wonderful because it helps us keep realistic count - on the balance, more good than bad - is really GOOD! Bless you today Sharan and your family. See you later alligator!

October 29, 2007 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger Pam said...

Glad you liked the card!

All those symptoms--feeling yucky and tired, going to the bathroom 50 times a day--sound like pregnancy! LOL!

I'm glad that David got to visit you yesterday, even though you were not having the best day. We're there for you through good times and bad.

Love you!

October 29, 2007 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger David Spach said...

And the card was a team effort. I did the photo editing of your beautiful picture, and Pam put it all together and wrote the message inside. So I can't take total credit for it. But I do look forward to you getting out so we can get back to our monthly family gatherings. Even if everyone isn't always able to make it, it i nice to see each other on a fairly regular basis. I am glad I got to spend time with you yesterday. You have a lot of support from family and friends, and most importantly - God. I love you,
David

October 29, 2007 at 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home