Thursday's are for Bone Marrow Tests...
What a tacky or corny title for this post. It is about 11:30am and I had a rough night again last night, didn't sleep much, had another fever, they did another blood culture, then I got some Tylenol....now I am supposed to go right to sleep but I just can't. Oh well, I can take a nap in the morning, right? NOT!!!!
The doctor came in this morning while I was in the bathroom....not good! Luckily he didn't see me and I rushed in there and told him to hold on...we discussed the bone marrow test and he said he made sure that the good drugs were comming and would start at 12:30pm and then at 1:15pm the bone marrow test should start. I should be partially out of it and that is fine. I just havge to figure out a strategic way to lay on my stomch with this port in my chest....I am sneaky and strategic so I am sure I will figure it out. There will be lots of pillows involved, I can tell you that.
The rest of the day will probably consist sleeping and being groggy. I will be sore for a while on the back of my hip...not happy about that but happy that the test itself should go more smoothly this time.
Thanks Dad for hanging out with me yesterday, I sure enjoyed sitting with you and talking with you. We sure don't get to do that very much.
Thanks Mom for hanging out with me for the other rest of the day yesterday...
Thanks Becky for the Frappucino from Starbucks (vanilla my favorite flavor). As soon as I get to it, it will be gone, I'm sure!
Thanks Robin Johnson for all the icecream yesterday. And thanks for all the information you have shared with me about Jackie. That has meant a lot to me that you would take the time and share that part of your life with me. It always helps when you can talk to people that have gone through something similar and you can compare things or stories. Thanks!
I better close for now and rest before this test. I will probably not find anything out until this coming Monday. In His Grip, Sharan

2 Comments:
I am praying for you today. Take care of yourself. And sleep well.
I love you sis!
David
Sharan - you are in our prayers and we are trusting (actually I heard a pastor today talk about the real meaning of hope - which means to completely expect/have faith that something is going to happen - so we HOPE) you are well into the journey of restored health. BTW - I read Pam's blog and that is how I started reading your blog - so you won't think I"m some manic blog stalker.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home