Days of Our Lives.....

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Laughter is The Best Medicine...

Last night, Keith and I watched some Shonda Pierce videos and Ken Davis. They are Christian comedians. We laughed for quite a while. Keith went downstairs after that and got me a strawberry milkshake. I had to eat it with a spoon as it was too hard to get through the straw. It probably wouldn't have taken that long to watch the videos but I had to keep running to the bathroom every couple of minutes...I won't go there...long story. Needless to say, last night was the longest night yet.

I had a couple of visitors yesterday. Jennifer Walker came by. She is the wife of our youth minister at church. Annette Griffin (my sister-in-law) came by for a while and while she was here, in came Charles Walker (our youth miniter). It sure is nice to know that we have all these prayers all over the place going on. I am so blessed to have the family I have and the friends that we have at church. I can't imagine going through this alone, not knowing the God has a reason and a plan for this whole ordeal.

This morning the nurse gave me sodium chloride to rinse my mouth with. My gums really started hurting last night and this morning, they really are hurting. I also have this stuff called "Miracle Mouthwash" that I get before each meal. That helps some. I can rinse with the sodium chloride each hour if I need to. Yipppeeeee!!

Well, my breakfast will be getting here soon and I am never prepared for that....I am always in the middle of typing emails or blogging. Over and Out....

4 Comments:

Blogger David Spach said...

I'm glad the videos were a blessing. I have wanted to come back to visit, but Pam and Josh are both coughing and sneezing, and I am betting that I will be soon as well. So I will just have to message you or call. I do't want to chance coming there with some of their germs. As much as they love to share, I think I will spare you these gifts of love. I hope you have a great day, and if things aren't too crazy, I will try and call you today.
Love your little bro,
David

October 31, 2007 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger LindaSue said...

A night with Chonda and Ken cannot be ALL bad - she is such a hoot! Hope breakfast was something yummy and that sodium chloride mouthwash sounds wonderful. Salt is one of those biblical items we all still use - y'all keep on being the salt and light - you definitey haven't lost your savor!

October 31, 2007 at 11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so strong. If all else fails, sing to the doctors a nurses...a little something like this....
"You ain't seen nothin yet, bbbbbbbaby you just ain't seen nununununuthin yet.....

Smile....meliea

October 31, 2007 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

You are so strong. If all else fails, sing to the doctors a nurses...a little something like this....
"You ain't seen nothin yet, bbbbbbbaby you just ain't seen nununununuthin yet.....

Smile....meliea

October 31, 2007 at 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home