Days of Our Lives.....

Monday, December 31, 2007

!@#$%TGHYT&*()_+

@#$RTT%$TY and *(&^%^&&^%#$@!@#$%%^% and oh ya.....uoiwuekljhkfjhskjfdjksf


just kidding.....I am still okay....I did that for Becky. The nurse keeps having me sign my name to make sure I am neurologically sound and am not writing a bunch of googly gooo. I will have to tell mom to check for strange blogs or emails and she can correct or whatever. Just wanted to warn you all that if that happens...I will eventually be ok and it is a short term effect if I did loose my marbles....hee hee!!

1 Comments:

Blogger LindaSue said...

Happy New Year Sharan - can you say "hospitals aren't for sane people?" Hope this round goes smoothly and especially no mouth soreness. God bless you and your beautiful family in 2008 - thanks for allowing us to pray for you.
BTW - please tell your mom thanks for the nice note and that we are the same age although I'm sure I have more mileage! My husband was at Fort Hood when he was in the army (2nd armored division, first cavalry) and I was also born on a military base - MacDill AFB Florida!

December 31, 2007 at 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home