Days of Our Lives.....

Friday, March 7, 2008

Blaaahhhh

I feel blah...I got my platelets again today and am feeling pretty sluggish. I am hoping that I will not have to do that for a while. Everyone pray that the fevers will not come. I have already started a gratitude notebook for all the things I am grateful for. Once you start...it is hard t put down. It is good medicine for the mind.

I forgot how painful it is to get an IV in the top of your hand....then they pump those platelets in that vein....whatever...it's done now.

I am very tired right now. I am praying for strength and wisdom in handling all these side effects. I think working has had a huge positive impact on my healing and recovery.

Keep those prayers coming and those meditations going....because I am planning on beating the snot out of this leukemia. I m going to kick butt and take some names....hee hee!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home