Where's The Energy Fairy?
First of all, here is my new hair...so what do you think??!! I think you know that I just love it. Now on with the blog.....
I have to say that the energy fairy skipped over me last night...I guess I didn't ask loud enough for a refill on the fuel. Oh well, I got up this morning and still felt pretty good. I got ready for work and put my hair on (that sounds so funny), did my makeup. The kids all were up and doing what they normally do on a week day morning. I took Jennifer to school and started down the road to go to the Cancer Center to get the blood work done. I have to stay there from now on and wait for the results in case they tell me to go bet blood and platelets. My white count went from 3.8 on Saturday to 1.4 this morning. I can always tell when that count is down and the platelets are low because I get short of breath just sitting around talking and if I walk any distance, I really get out of breath. I am hoping that I will not have to get blood and platelets until next week because that is an all day thing.
I will have to find another really good book to read while I am getting blood...we shall see.
David and Pam, I know we can't plan on a specific date to get together and have one of those get togethers like we had at mom and dads house but we need to do that again when my counts come up to a safe number and I can be around all you guys. I will let you know when they start to come up and we can go from there. I am very interested in the camera stuff and playing with the photo shop.
I better get out of here....I have some reading to do....
Speaking of reading, MOM....what did you think about the book "90 Minutes in Heaven"? I want to know your thoughts on that book.
Marie, I hope you enjoy reading the website I sent you www.moneysavingmom.com she is great! You will enjoy reading her stuff.
Good night to all (even though it is only 7:41pm....it is almost past my bedtime.
More to come later.....

8 Comments:
Sweet lady - we are not undergoing chemo and I'd love to be in bed right now! Don't know what you like to read - but I've been reading Randy Alcorn's novels - Deadline, Dominion and Deception - good story lines and his unique perspective on heaven. Also good books from Randy Singer - Self Incrimination and Dying Declaration. Exciting enough to keep you interested - there is also a good book by Mark Anderson - The Watchers. OK end of book club for tonight! You can tell - we love reading around here.You look LOVELY in that hairstyle - great choice.
As I've already told you in person, LOVE the hair. Cute, cute, cute. I would love to get together with everyone. Just let us know when it is safe! Our schedule is more open than yours, and it never seems to matter anyway, but we'll try to do it at a time when most everyone can come.
Sharan, you look beautiful with your hair, but we felt the same w/o hair. We continue to pray. Sandra read the book on heaven by Alcorn last year and could not stop talking about it. I am not a detail person, so just to think it is more than I could imagine, is sufficient for me. I am looking forward to seeing Jesus, my dad, grandpa, Mark Corts, Dr Charles Stevens (the one who led me to Christ)Patty, Paul,Peter,Timothy,etc. You get the picture, there are more and more reasons to want to go and less and less to stay, I guess a natural thing as a saint grows older. In a job interview, a Christian was asked what his goal in life was, and he replied, " to go to heaven and take as many as possible with me." I pray to some extent that will be true of us all. We love you Sharan, and we continue to pray saily.
Uncle Larry
That's my beautiful sis! Of course we favor each other, so it is only natural that you would look good! Well, whenever you are able to we will get together and I will bring my photoshop tips and tricks. I do have some e-books on photoshop if you would like I can let you borrow them and you can play around some with them. Some are really detailed, and I hav eonly started to scratch the surface of what I can do.
Love ya!
Well, I agree with everyone else. I like your hair too. But I'm like Larry - with or without - or even with the other hair you didn't like - I like it all.
By the way, I know I usually finish a book right away - but I'm reading it to your Dad out loud and that is taking much longer. But we're nearly finished and it is a GOOD read, for sure. Did you know he has another book out?
Love
Mom
Well, I agree with everyone else. I like your hair too. But I'm like Larry - with or without - or even with the other hair you didn't like - I like it all.
By the way, I know I usually finish a book right away - but I'm reading it to your Dad out loud and that is taking much longer. But we're nearly finished and it is a GOOD read, for sure. Did you know he has another book out?
Love
Mom
hey!! I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! Awesome!! Praying for you today/ this week in regards to your white count dropping and if you'll need blood... we love you!!! Pamie
Sharan, don't know if you like to read this kind of book, but I am reading a novel called "The Pillars of the Earth" by Ken Follett. It's almost 970 pages and a really good read. The hair looks FABULOUS! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Donna
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home