Days of Our Lives.....

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Waiting To Go Home

Well, it is about 10:45am and this last bag of chemo is just about done then we are out of here. Jennifer spent the night with me last night and slept pretty good. Ryan just go there to take me home when they unhook me. Keith is in class today and taking a test later today after class. He had already been signed up for this class for some time...we just never know what the hospital schedule will be so we just set stuff up and hope for the best.

I have some errands I will be running after I leave the hospital...Ryan will drive me around today and I should be fine by tomorrow....taking this pic line out is not the best fun and doesn't feel too good but it could be worse. I am just ready to get out of here....again!

Nothing more to tell right now. I am sure I will be home by later this afternoon...hope you all have a good day!

1 Comments:

Blogger LindaSue said...

Hooray! wild how you've become accustomed to the schedule of having no predictable schedule! This time seems so smooth and no bigggie hitches - whew! Now for a good week ahead and more time with your beautiful family.

March 1, 2008 at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home