Days of Our Lives.....

Friday, March 14, 2008

Drugs Are Our Friend!!

My mouth has hit the mother load...ouch!! But the good part is, the doctor was in this morning and I am now upping the dosage and not messing around with 5mg of oxy but a whopping 10mg!! I thought I had better post before I drift off to la-la land!

My counts are:
White count is .3
Hemoglobin is still 8 (I will be getting blood today)
Platelets are 40 (I just got those yesterday)

If I am going to be in here for a while, they may do a pic line or if they have trouble getting blood from me (and they will). Although, this morning at 430am, the lab tech did a good job and got the stick just right.

I have already taken my sink bath and washed the few hairs on my head or should I say the fuzz on my head. That felt good...now I can lay back down and rest. I am so tired and it is not easy sleeping in the hospital.

Okay...I am going to read and I will post more later...but I doubt anything exciting will happen today and that would be just fine with me...

Marion...Out

1 Comments:

Blogger LindaSue said...

Good drugs are our friends! Rest well, doesn't washing your head and face feel SO wonderful? Warm water and feeling a bit fresh are such gifts. Good to know your doctors aren't shy about the pain meds - there is no reason to suffer unnecessarily. Shalom, and it'll be soon - you'll be well and through all this soon.

March 14, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home