Days of Our Lives.....

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Post From 9126

Here are my latest lab results:
White count is still .3
Hemoglobin is 7.3
Platelets are 32

I do get blood today. I have to get typed though as my bracelet has expired. I tried to tell them that I need o- blood but they still have to get me typed and that takes a while. I have been short of breath for the past couple of days but I usually don't get transfused until it is below 8....well, I can tell you that it takes nothing for me to get winded. Keith and I took some walks around the "block" yesterday and I had to stop quite often to catch my breath.

Last night started the itching that comes from all the antibiotics...they gave me some benadryl (sp) but it was only 25mg and that does nothing for me so I took matters into my own hands and I will just leave it at that....some of you know me and I am not going to be in pain or have itching but for so long...hey, you gotta do what you gotta do!!

My mouth is really in bad shape today. I have already taken some pain meds for that but it doesn't seem to be helping a whole lot...and I have nothing to help the pain in my magic bag...ha ha ha!!

I think I will get off of here and take a little nap and wait for the lab techs to get here so they can stick me once again. That is getting old as they are running out of places to stick me...my left hand veins have been blown and the right hand is sore from getting stuck at 430am...my arms look like I have a drug problem if you know what I mean.

I better get. Love you all...Sharan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home