Happy Birthday To Me: Part 2
I have to say that this has been the laziest day ever! I must have needed the rest because it has been quite some time since I just lounged around like a bum....
I am happy that my counts are going in the right direction and if they continue..I can be out of here for a few weeks until my last round.
I have had a nice birthday, even though I was stuck in here. I was going to get a pass to get out for a few hours to eat dinner with Keith but I have been dealing with some nausea so I didn't want to chance that happening and not being here where they can get it to stop pretty quickly with anti-nausea meds.
Put a fork in me...I'm done.
I am getting my last dose of Benadryl before they give me the antibiotics so the itching won't be so bad.
Love to you all!
Sharan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home