Days of Our Lives.....

Monday, April 28, 2008

Healthier Choices Are on The Way

I have to admit that I have been eating anything and everything in sight since Christmas when I got my taste buds back. I guess it was so exciting to get them back, I just celebrated all the time with different foods and junk foods, snacks, nuts, candy and whatever else looked good. I even drank regular cokes and pepsi. I have now just finished my last Diet Pepsi Max and those are my favorite diet drink but what good is it to drink a diet drink when you are stuffing your face with Hershey Kisses filled with caramel??? That is a deep thought, huh?!

I had a good dinner tonight and finished off the last Diet Pepsi. I hear that colas are not the best in the world for you so I will be cracking down on that one. I still have to have my coffee in the mornings sweetened with Splenda and Walmart brand powdered coffee creamer. I have to have the caffeine!! I am not a very nice person without that...maybe one day I can break away from it but there are too many other vices I must break away from that are more important...you must choose your battles...that is what I always say....

This is so funny but I am propped up in bed eating what is left of my Starburst Jelly Beans that my co-worker Meg got me hooked on...thanks a lot Meg!!! They are good if you eat two at a time and mix two different colors together.....hey....I am just telling you what options you have here....there are many but this one is really the best.

I have washed some clothes today and had Jennifer help me go through some of them as warmer weather is coming. I have not even begun to look at mine...oh, I can look at my clothes and visit them in my closet but I can't put them on just yet....maybe 30 pounds or so from now and I can get back into my pre-cancer clothes....funny huh, just like trying to loose weight after having a baby or something! Life is so funny!

I better get off here for now, I am hearing lots of strange noises coming from downstairs and I am sure it cannot be a good thing....it sounds like a herd of cows are under the staircase.

Everyone have a good time......and I will leave you with this thought....lemon and lime jelly beans are not that great of a team.....just thought I would share that with you....and no I am not on any strange drugs (at this time)....
Later.................

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello funny girl! I love reading your blog. Love your photo album of your doc. and nurses. Praying that you are finished!

April 28, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home