Another Outing? Why Yes!!
Wednesdays seem to be a good day for the chemo week outing. I am feeling good (for now) and as soon as Mom came in the door I told her that I was hoping to get a pass to get out for a few hours and she said she was hoping that we could work that out. Turns out I have 4 hours....pretty cool huh?! We went to Walgreens, CVS, Walmart and K-mart and did I mention we went to Pizza Hut for lunch and the next time I got there I get a free buffet! I will have to be sure to use that as one of my celebration meals as it will be free! Dad and Grandma met us there at the last minute so it was nice.
When we got back to the hospital, I got all hooked up to the IV poll again and got my 3 hour bag of chemo, Keith came in for a visit and we walked around a caught up on stuff and oh ya, looked at the news some. Mom visited with us for a few and then she left. I get my next bag of chemo at 3am....whoo hoooo! But that is no big deal...that just means that I have all day Thursday unhooked and I can go wherever!!! Another outing? Probably not, better not push my luck but at least we can go downstairs and look in the gift shop where things are too expensive or we can go in the basement for some really good smoothies or ice cream.....although Season's has some pretty good Oreo Cookie milkshakes......heaven!!
Jennifer is here with me again tonight and she is watching some TV right now but was on the computer earlier! I have her bed all ready with her Hello Kitty pillow....and her bear of course! Jennifer has been snapping a couple of pictures of the nurses and she got one of Keith and I...then Keith snapped one of Jennifer and I. I will post them on another post...it is getting late ....almost 9pm....I am not sure I will make it to watch American Idol....wonder who will be voted off this week??? Who knows!
Love to you all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home